Jack H. Gentry Jr. DDS PC has continued to review the latest data and guidance from the ADA, CDC, State Health Department as well as our state and local officials. Some additional immediate changes to protect our patients, and staff will be enforced as we begin to implement the process of re-opening the office.
We ask our patients to please note the following temporary adjustments:
- Our office is currently seeing primarily emergency patients, but will begin to see elective procedure patients who are in good health and not exhibiting flulike or respiratory symptoms. Please use extra caution if you are over 65 or have underlying medical issues that put you or a loved one at risk.
- Office hours may vary and be adjusted to meet patient demand.
- All patients will be checked in and asked to wait in their vehicle until called inside for screening first and then direct escort to treatment room. No additional companions of the patient will be allowed into the office.
- We are taking extensive steps to space out patient appointments, limiting contact and time, and implementing procedural and extensive PPE, personal protective equipment changes.
- We will continue screening of everyone who comes into our office using the most current ADA in CDC guidelines which includes the online disclosure form to be filled out prior to arrival at the office.
Our top priority remains the safety of our patients and staff while also providing relief for emergency dental situations and in the most sterile environment possible. We appreciate your understanding and together we will play a vital role in limiting the spread and returning to normal operations as soon as possible.